#BrewBoss Tips and Tricks - Taking #Wort Samples During Mashing
A quick and easy way to take wort samples during mashing with the Brew-Boss for testing specific gravity, pH, or conversion using iodine. All without even removing the cover!
The Brew-Boss® System is a great value and competitively priced.
Brew-Boss Features and Benefits
• Brew-Boss controller automates all temperature, timing, & pump control
• Electronic process control provides consistent results batch after batch.
• Available with Mesh Bag or the New COFI Filter System
• User defined steps configurable to nearly any brew process.
• Brew all-grain batches in 3½ hours including clean-up!
• Complete systems and conversion kits available.
• Supports Conventional or Brew-in-a-Bag (BIAB) brewing methods.
• Electric Brewing Benefits:
- More economical - 1/5 the cost of propane
- Safer - No carbon monoxide or risk of explosion
- Efficient - 100% of BTUs transferred to wort
- Accurate - Holds temperatures +/- 1 degree
- Faster - 3½ hours for 10 gallon batch including clean-up
- Quiet - No obnoxious “roar” of the burner
- Convenient - Brew indoors in a sanitary environment
#brewboss, #electrichomebrewequipment, #wort