Fill-Boss is the first "Automated" counter pressure bottle filler that is affordable enough to be purchased by home brewers but strong and fast enough to be used by nano and micro brewery operations as well. It is built like a tank from laser cut and formed 12 gauge 304 stainless steel. Fill-Boss is microprocessor controlled, so it fills bottles and growlers to exactly the right level every time, just by pressing one button! The simple design can be used for nano and microbrewery operations as well as brew-pubs that want to add inexpensive bottling and growler filling to their operations.
The innovative spring loaded adjustment system can adjust to most bottle sizes, including 1.5l wine bottles and growlers!
- Spill free automated counter pressure filling.
- Handles bottles from 8 to 14 inches tall and 5 inches in diameter.
- Maximum fill pressure is 30 psi for standard beer/wine bottles. Max pressure is lower for growlers and other vessels with larger openings.
- Handles bottles with openings from 0.75" to 1.25" with supplied silicone bottle seal (larger sizes with standard drilled rubber stoppers - not included see description below)
- Bottle non-carbonated or fully carbonated beverages from 5 Gallon Cornelius Kegs (Cornelius Keg, CO2 tank, and regulator required but not included) or from your brite tank or other storage vessel. (Note: This device does not actually carbonate your beverage. It allows you to fill bottles and growlers with a carbonated beverage with minimal foaming or losing carbonation)
- Programmable Fill Speed.
- Includes Ball Lock connectors and tubing for Ball-Lock Cornelius kegs or 1/4" NPT Threaded Quick Connect fittings for connecting to other vessels.
Most commercial operations use multiple fillers connected in parallel. Many people ask what the fill rate is. Unfortunately this is impossible to accurately predict as it depends on the carbonation level of the beverage, the type of beverage, and the pressure required for dispensing. One customer using two machines reported that they can clean, fill, and label a case every 10 min and essentially keep up with two machines. This is for a 22 oz bottle size, 12 bottle cases, filling beer. We've use the fillers at our Brew on Premise operation and have found that it takes 2 people about 25 minutes to bottle 2 cases of 12 ounce bottles (24 bottle cases) with 2 fillers. Your results may vary. We highly recommend at least two units for commercial operations.
There are several connection options to allow you to use the Fill-Boss with various beverage vessels. The Fill-Boss requires two connections, one for the CO2 (gas) supply and the other for the beverage. It is important that the pressure on the gas line match the pressure in the beverage vessel.