PRECONFIGURED BREW-BOSS DELUXE 15 GALLON 240 VOLT ELECTRIC BREWING SYSTEM
This item is for our 15 gallon Deluxe System that is configured with the most popular options. It includes the following items:
- 240 Volt Brew-Boss Controller V2.0
- 10" Android Tablet with the Latest Brew-Boss App Installed
- Brew-Boss 4 Inch Digital Temperature Probe
- Weldless Direct Contact Temperature Probe Kettle Mount
- 15 Gallon Brew-Boss Kettle with Cover and Deluxe Accessory Port
- Brew-Boss Exclusive 5500 Watt L6-30 Triclamp Stainlesss Steel Ripple Heating Element
- 8 Foot L6-30 Extension Cord for Heater Element
- Stainless Steel Mesh COFI Infusion Filter for 15 Gallon Brew-Boss Kettle
- False Bottom for COFI Filter with Stainless Steel Center Infusion Tube
- 24 Volt Brushless DC Brewery Grade Pump with Stainless Steel Pump Head
- 90 Degree Barbed Elbow Threads Onto Center Infusion Tube
- Stainless Steel Cam-Lock Fittings for All Hose Connections
- Stainless Steel Flow Regulation Ball Valve (Gets Installed on Pump Discharge)
- TriClamp Gaskets and Clamps
- Stainless Steel Wing Nut Type Hose Clamps
- 6' of Brewery Grade Silicone Tubing
- Stainless Steel Lift Ring for COFI Filter
- High Quality Teflon Pipe Thread Tape
The controller is supplied with 15 foot long 10 gauge cable for powering the unit with 240 Volts AC. The 240VAC power cable is supplied with a molded L6-30P twist lock plug. It is highly recommended that you install a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) type breaker on the circuit(s) you will be plugging the Brew-Boss into or use our inline GFI unit. If you need a plug other than the L6-30P provided, you may simply cut the supplied plug off and connect a plug that matches your outlet.
The controller requires a 220-240 Volt circuit of at least 30 Amps with a GFI breaker (or our inline GFI) installed to operate. The controller has a single 240 Volt L6-30R twist lock output plug that connects to a Brew-Boss Heater using the supplied L6-30 extension cord. A digital temperature probe is included with this controller. The controller is shipped with a L6-30R twist lock receptacle for a heater that mates to the Brew-Boss integrated elements. If you have a different heater, you can simply cut the end of the heater cable off and wire to your heater.
Included OptionsIn addition to the above items, this system includes the following options:
Pick-Up Tube- This durable Tri-Clamp pickup tube is constructed of beautiful polished 304 stainless steel. It attaches directly to the Tri-Clamp ferrule on the Brew-Boss kettle using a Tri-Clamp gasket and Tri-Clamp Clamp (gasket and clamp not included). It allows you to drain nearly all of the wort out of your kettle without tipping the kettle and disrupting the trub on the bottom. Mount this between your kettle and valve or between your kettle and pump. Includes pick-up tube with 1.5" Tri-Clamp ferrules.
Swirl-Boss - This is a nifty whirlpool device that mounts directly to the accessory port on the kettle and allows you to whirlpool your wort before transferring to your fermenter. Special reduced price when ordered with a Brew-Boss system.
Trivet Set - These Three (3) silicone trivets are great for placing your Brew-Boss kettle on to prevent heat transfer to your table or bench. The protect the surface and keep the kettle from accidentally being slid around, so they add safety as well. We sell these for less than our local Walmart does, so if you need them, add them to the system order.