DetailsRegistration is Now Open
Conference registration is open only to AHA/BA members 21 years or older.
Membership must be current at the time of registration and the event.
A valid 9-digit AHA/BA member number for each registrant is required.
In compliance with California state law, all attendees of the 2015 AHA National Homebrewers Conference must be American Homebrewers Association or Brewers Association members in good standing at the time of the event, June 11-13, to attend the conference.
Each member registering for the Full Conference package may request ONE guest registration.
- All guests must also be members of the AHA.
- Guests can choose between the Full Conference or Social Package registration option.
- The Social Package registration option is only available for guests of a Full Conference registrant.
Altitude Tickets Account
- To complete your purchase online, you must have an account with Altitude Tickets.
- If you applied to register, your account was created for you. Follow the link sent by Altitude Tickets to log into your account and finalize your payment.
- If you created an account with Altitude Tickets in the past, log in with your account information.
- If you do not have an Altitude Tickets account, create one.