Thursday, November 15, 2018

Another Great Brew Boss Electric Beer Brewing System Review

Brew Boss Customer Review

Email from Raymond M
11/14/2018

I wanted to give you my opinion of the brew-boss.

I have come to use the brew-boss on a 120 volt system. I purchased this unit used in April 2018. This was my very first experience in brewing. I will tell you from someone who had no clue about beer brewing my results were very good. I have had nothing but complements on the product I have been producing. It really has been much easier than I thought it would be. I have produced some of what I have been told "Best beer they have ever drank" I realize this is subjective. I can say with the exception of 1 I have loved everything I have brewed. Since buying a used 120volt system in April 2018 I have wanted to be able to do larger batches. I was able to sell my 120volt system for a fair price and I received my 240 volt 20 gallon system a couple weeks ago. I brewed my first batch this past weekend with the hops boss, this is a must have in my opinion. Man this thing really works well. I had a Hot break and I did not have spray with me as you show in your video, But I turned the pump on for a couple seconds and it went away very quickly. The beer has a better color than last batch I did in the 120volt system. And it was in the 30's outside and this unit pushed right through. I am very impressed with the quality of every piece I received. But I would have to say that beyond the quality of the products is the over the top service provided by Brew-boss. I had a couple issues and I believe they were due to having an older version of the App. But once it updates, in the background, it connected and I was able to put it on my network and it works flawlessly.

I want to thank you for all the effort you have put into making a top quality product at a reasonable price. This allows someone who knows very little about brewing to make quality all grain beer with little to no issues. It is also robust enough for the expert maybe even a small brewery to use for creating small test batches and advanced home brewers to create complex recipes. I was able to successfully do a beer with a 5 step mash. Can not do that with any other brewing system that I know of. The guy who gave me the recipe said he has wanted to brew this beer but never could until we did it on the brew boss.



Your Beer, Your Way! Brew Like a Boss!




#brewbossreview,#homebrewing,#electricbrewingequipment,#ebiab,#beer,#hops,#brewboss

No comments:

Post a Comment